Tuesday 9 January 2007

Netherlands, Scotland, Wales, England Yesterday-- Romania Tomorrow!

"Begin where we will, God is there first."--A.W. Tozer, A Divine Conquest

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

I just wanted to send a quick email to share links to pictures if you're interested (Wonderful Christmas in the Netherlands here, and Fantastic New Year's with my Mom, Dad, and little brother visiting the UK here!)...

And also to bid you farewell as I head out to Romania tomorrow-- leaving here in the night to make my flight in the morning! Thank you so much to everyone who has prayed and given. You are answers to prayers from a God who acts in ways we cannot fathom and loves to depths we cannot reach with imaginations stretched taut...

I'll be living in Romania from January 10th to February 22nd 2007.

As I prepare to depart I find that God is bathing my heart in much peace about going and I know it is due to many prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you and please keep it up. I will be writing with firsthand observations of Romania and the babies soon!

Much love to you all.
His,
Leah <><

"More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of."--Tennyson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...