Sunday 3 March 2013

Brand New Niece

My long-awaited baby niece was born last Sunday, and I was given the honour of doing her birth photography. I cannot tell you what a thrill it was to see her enter the world, and to capture it all as the birth progressed-- the tension, the pain, the tenderness, the love...

If you'd like to check out a few photos of Gracelyn Mae's birth, as well as some of the details, they're up here: http://whispersoflightphotography.blogspot.com/2013/03/documentary-style-birth-photography-in.html

She was a whopper at 10lbs, 1oz and a head circumference of 14 3/4. And she is beautiful, and sweet, and snuggly, and adorable, and her big sisters and big brother adore her, and I can't quite get enough of her :)

I am the most blessed Auntie in the world with my 4 little nieces and 2 little nephews!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...