Wednesday 23 June 2010

What's Next, Papa?

My King is moving. In ways mostly yet unspoken, nearly indiscernible to most. But to my heart... O my.

I am praying and seeking Him for my next step after my time in Sweden is up in Sept (Oh Lord, remind me again and again when I forget what it means to be YOURS! So taken care of, so taken care of, and so equipped to serve You in EVERYTHING...). Meanwhile, I am attempting to live out well my time here for Him (and seeing Him opening doors for connections and relationship-building and tent-making and serving in so many more capacities than I can recount here). And all I can say is.... He is good. He is trustworthy. He is faithful.
...And I am down on the floor in awe that He calls me His own. And moves in all His majesty to bend to whisper to my soul.

And I find that I am holding on to Him for dear life, yet hardly noticing the white knuckles for the pure joy that it is to be able to touch Him.


Watch this space. That's all I can say!

"The resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It's adventurously expectant, greeting God with a childlike, 'What's next, Papa?'"
-- Rom 8:15 (The Message)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...