Saturday 30 June 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 13


“When I have learned to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now… When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased.” 
– C.S. Lewis


Gifts from my Loves

 Today a bouquet of flowers from my handsome man arrived for me for the very first time, just as I sat down in the sunshine of the balcony to do my bible study.

And it made me very very happy-- My heavenly love and my earthly one, both going out of their way to remind me that they love me; God in giving me His Word, and Charles in having a bouquet delivered to me :) I LOVE being given flowers!

I'm still learning to rest in those loves, but my heart is overflowing with thankfulness....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...