Friday 12 September 2008

Oh Computers....

I need prayer.... for my computer!!

It's acting extremely sick and somedays I can't use it at all but my anti-virus software isn't picking anything up. I even had my pastor who used to work in computer look at it and he spent hours on it and yet it's still having problems on-again-off-again.

The thing is, my laptop is my main form of communication with everyone back home and now that I'm off to Sweden next week it will also be my communication with everyone here in England! And besides that, it's key to me as a writer.

Please will you pray with me that God in His mercy will heal my laptop? Or provide another, but without losing all the information that I keep on this one?

Thank you!!! You're prayers are more invaluable to me than you know...
p.s. While you're at it, you might pray for a graceful transition from England to Sweden, but more on that later :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...