Tuesday 24 February 2009

You Will Always Be Mine

Another link to another song-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFssotUHx1M

I'm sorry, guys! I know I can't actually play the piano, but I can't seem to stop now that I've started! Thank you for listening to them as they come :)

The verses used in this song:
" 1 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.


10 “But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord. “You are my servant.
You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be.
11 I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior.
12 First I predicted your rescue, then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world.
No foreign god has ever done this. You are witnesses that I am the only God,” says the Lord.
13 “From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” --Isaiah 43:1-3, 10-13

LYRICS:
There'll be other days
There'll be other times
There'll be other loves
You can't get off your mind
There'll be other dreams
There'll be other plans
There'll be other hopes
To take you by the hand
There'll always be another chance
Because you'll always be Mine

I've promised
When the waves crash all around you
They will not overcome you
You will not wash away

And I've promised
When the flames grow ever higher
My arms will hold you tighter
You will not be burned

(pre-chorus)
When the night falls
On another day
When nothing seemed to go your way
When the night falls
And you're lonely
When the night falls
And you're crying out
For someone to hold you
When the night falls
I'm already here
Just whisper a prayer

(repeat chorus)

I am God
From eternity to eternity
You only must believe in Me
And no one will snatch you from My hands

I created you
I have molded and shaped you
I have laid my hand upon you
And, Beloved, you are Mine

(repeat pre-chorus)

I'll give you other days
I'll give you other times
I'll be your first love
I'll never leave your side
I'll give you other dreams
I'll give you other plans
I'll give you other hopes
To take you by the hand
There'll always be another chance
Because you'll always be Mine

I'll redeem the darkest days (x2)
There's hope as long as you are Mine (x3)
I'll redeem the darkest days

I'll give you other days
I'll give you other times
I've been your first love
I hope you've realized
When you've lost your dreams
When the waters rise
When you walk through the flames
I'll be right by your side
You will not be consumed
Oh no
I'll carry you through
Because you'll always be Mine

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I like the lyrics and you can play the piano pretty well for someone who claims to not know the piano.
The only thing I can play is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and that is only because I count the keys and have the song memorized that way. :P

Always held said...

Awesome lyrics!!! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...