Thursday 13 August 2009

Another Wedding Weekend!

It's nearly the weekend of my second bridesmaid gig (:)) this summer and I've come down to stay with the bride (my cousin Jackee) a few days early. Today we packed up and moved out the last of her stuff from her childhood room and last night we stayed up late talking & talking, aware of a huge life shift on the horizon. Tomorrow the bridesmaids all get together to have our nails done and then it's off to the church for another bridesmaid and I to practice the song we're singing during the lighting of the unity candle before we have rehearsal and groom's dinner and all that jazz. Then Saturday is the big day! I feel really blessed to be able to be a part of it all...

Thanking God for family and friends to share life with!


Laptop-update:

$150 (for babysitting for my darling nephew whenever possible :))
+$50 (from a lovely, concerned sister in Christ who was herself a missionary in Europe!)
------
$200

That's nearly half-way to the full cost of $455!

Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...