Tuesday 11 August 2009

Provision :)

Our God is good. Vast & beautiful, yet so near & concerned with every little detail of our lives.

It seems too good to be true to belong to One such as He-- that He wants me...

Tonight I was handed a check for $150 for looking after my adorable nephew these months at home. This is something I do without a thought for any sort of reimbursement because I LOVE him and want to spend as much time with him as possible. He's a small baby and babies reflect to me my God's heart like nothing else does... Plus, he's my nephew, so we have a built-in bond that I can't explain.

I instantly turned to my brother and sister-in-law and was like, "Are you sure about this?" And they were, so I exclaimed, "You guys! I have been praying about how God will provide for my broken computer and this has come out of no where!" I know they didn't realize when they decided to write the check that it was God who planted the thought :)

And I am doubly blessed because not only do I get to cuddle one of the most gorgeous babies in the world, but I get unexpectedly paid for it!

So... $150 of the new laptop is officially covered :)

And it shouldn't be surprising to me when God provides in unexpected ways. He's just like that. But it is-- and I think that's part of His beauty :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...