Tuesday 14 April 2009

Yes, I Have a Room!

Hej, hej, as they say here!

I just wanted to quickly let you know, as you've been asking, that yes, I AM actually still renting a room from the original people I was going to. When I arrived I discovered that they already had a boarder to fill their ad that I thought I was filling-- but they hadn't wanted to tell me because they were afraid I wouldn't think I could come then! I am still renting from them, but it means I'm renting what was the kids' room-- and I hate to take a family room!!! But as they rationalize for me, the kids don't use this room at all except for to sleep in. They've never had toys in it or anything, that's all downstairs. So... the kids are just as happy to sleep in the room with the computer desk... Which leaves me with the privilege of renting the room with the Winnie the Pooh border :) Hehe!

Things are still so unsettled. I start back at Rescue Mission tomorrow-- after the long holiday weekend, so I'm hoping with that will come some... settling. More on all that later.

And a link to photos from the weekend with my future sis-in-law and back in the Land of the Swedes!!
PHOTOS-- http://www3.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=333490006/a=89796790_89796790/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

I have so much to catch you all up on...
Love in Him!
Leah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...